Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2007

Having a cravin’

I am so excited about this weekend! Eugene and I are going home to see my family in Natchez. I haven’t been in since February. Now, I did see my parents, brother, sister in law, and niece three weeks ago, but still! I was feeling crummy with mono and wasn’t much fun. Needless to say, I am ready to go home! My Aunt Kathy is coming in and I haven’t seen her since Christmas. Woo Hoo! Can’t wait to catch up and visit with everyone and gets lots of TLC from my parents. Sometimes you just need a hug. :)


These are my sweet grandparents (Maw Maw & Paw Paw) that I can't wait to visit with this weekend!

I am so sad that my bestest friend Kate Foley will not be there. She is such a talented interior designer that she has customers all the way in Kazakhstan. She leaves this weekend for her trip to decorate the 11,000 sq ft home of the President of Chevron over Europe & Asia! (He is from Natchez originally) Watch out Borat… here she comes. I’ll miss seeing you sweet girl!

0 comments: