Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mississippi Weekend

We went to Mississippi for the weekend to see my family. Friday night we all stayed at my parents house, ate dinner, and spent some GREAT quality time together. I think we all needed this weekend. The summer has been busy! I love what my brother told my mom. He said that he counted 11 heart beats Friday night under one roof (of course that includes the three dogs and Sophie in Katie's tummy.) But, it just shows how wonderful a growing family really is! I feel so blessed!



She really does melt my heart!


She played dress up in all of my old clothes... including this dance recital outfit. I was a chicken.


Posted by PicasaSo cute!

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

cute pics!!! ava is such a doll!

The Quinns said...

A chicken? I think you should post a pic of you in that outfit from back in the day as well!! She is precious!