Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rollin' on the River

We went to Natchez this weekend for Hannah and Marcus's wedding. The wedding was downtown and then ther reception was at Staton Hall. Everything was very pretty!


It turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL weekend. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Saturday afternoon, my parents, grandmother, Eugene, and I rode to look at the river. It is up very high in Natchez and is expected to crest at 57 feet on April 21st. That is 9 feet over flood stage!

Eugene and I at the River Front Park in Vidalia, LA (Natchez is in the background).


Eugene, my beautiful and best friend Kate Foley, me, the newlyweds


This must be what happens when Lori Beth gets a babysitter... :)


I think I had the most wonderful date of the entire night! :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i'm LOVING that pic of LB.
and your dress is beautiful.

The Segrest Family said...

ummmmmm i LOVE YOUR DRESS> i need it. do you think they sell those in big gurl sizes?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting me in my drunken stuper! Haha haha