Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Woo Hoo Weight Watchers!

Well my first weekly weigh in was exciting!!


I lost 4.4 lbs in the first week!!!

I really tried all week to eat well and not go over my point allowance, and it payed off! Let's hope this trend keeps moving forward. However, I am not going to get my hopes up to loose like that each week. I am thinking about switching my goal from a new bathing suit when I reach my goal to a new pair of jeans. I ripped my Rock & Republic jeans last year and have not wanted to buy a new pair until I lost some lbs! I am already shopping around... yay!!

JUMPING OVER TO THE BIRTHDAY TRAIN... I am a bad sister and sister in law and forgot to post about two very important birthdays.

My sweet brother turned the big 3-0 on Tuesday, April 1st. I have this funny story from his 10th birthday. He was sitting on the top bunk of his bunk beds and in a very matter of fact way told me, well Katie I have crossed over into double digits now. I am officially the big 1-0. How funny!! Enjoy the big 3-0 now, Adam!!
I hope your day was wonderful Adam and I truly couldn't ask for a better brother or friend!!

Also, my sister-in-law Elizabeth, had a birthday on Tuesday, April 1st. How great to celebrate two wonderful people in one day!!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

ok, so i'm excited for you about the 4+lb. loss, however, i have to say that YOU, KATIE SPENCE PUGH, have NO business losing weight!!!! you are beautiful as is...that's all i'm gonna say:)

love,
jenny