Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009


Um... try morning, noon, and night! I know that this is all part of it, so I am trying hard to hang in there. I tell myself with each "heave" that the end result is going to be worth all of this. "I think I can. I think I can!"

The idea of twins has begun to sink in. To be honest I am really excited now!! (Not that I wasn't before, but you have to appreciate the element of surprise and what shock can do to a person!) I have started day dreaming about what it will be like to have two little ones running around and making our house a home.

You won't see any "belly" shots for quite a while. Right now, I just look like I ate one to many cheeseburgers. I officially can't button my pants anymore. I use the rubber band some, and in my dress pants for work, I just went up a size. EXCITING CHANGES!!!

7 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

sorry that you are barfing =( but i pray that in a few weeks, it will get better!!!!! i CAN'T WAIT to see a belly shot of you! you MUST put one up at some point =)

soooo very happy for you. you and eugene are going to be AWESOME parents to those lil ones!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

CONGRATS!! I just checked your blog and saw your exciting news! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Hang in there!

Kelly Kirk Smith said...

Congrats Katie and Eugene...so exciting!!

jwhite said...

So sorry you are sick. It is NO fun. I have been through it all nine months w both of mine... if you need any advice on what to eat, what meds to take, etc, let me know! Hang in there... it will be worth it when you see their cute little faces :)

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

WE are so excited for you both! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Amy Stewart said...

I can promise that all the sickness will be well worth it when you get to hold those two bundles of joy in your arms. God is truly a miracle worker and it is shown when a child (or children) is born! There is nothing like it! BUT, I do know (and remember well) that that doesn't help how you feel right now. I will be thinking and praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!

Jenny said...

i hope the sickness passes quickly---hard to believe but you won't remember it after they get here.=) i was also sick ALL day, every day, for 22 weeks straight and then sporadically after that. it will be worth it in a few months!!!!

glad y'all are getting excited---you two will be pros at this!