Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

All Dressed Up with somewhere to go!

Sweet, wonderful Elizabeth Quinn came to visit the twins and me yesterday. She met me in Jackson to help me at my 6 week check up. I wanted to take the babies to show them off of course! She was a big help and I didn't have to stress about them not behaving while I was briefly "unavailable."
Worth has some serious old man hair these days. He it TOTALLY bald on the top but has quite a bit around his head. Too funny!

All in all it was a great afternoon. I got a great report at the Dr. AND found out she reads my blog. How fun!! So, here's your shout out Glynn. Glad you are a fan! We sure are a fan of yours. :)


Elizabeth did a great job maneuvering the double stoller. It is NO easy task. Worth almost lost an ear to a stirrup when we were getting settled in the room.

Liz and Caroline

It's hard to get to little ones to look straight at the camera. I'm sure this will only become more challenging. I am just glad to finally have a picture with both of my babies. I have a couple from the hospital, but NO ONE will ever see those. I was lookin' rough.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

katie! you look fantastic! and those twins? well...go ahead and expect every single one of my comments to say "omg. they're adorable." just get ready.
also--so glad liz got to visit. what a cute girl she is.

The Quinns said...

It was great to see yall too! So glad to finally meet them! Beautiful beautiful babies.