Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Three weeks from today...

Three weeks from today I will be here! We are headed to Grand Cayman for 7 glorious days Aug 12-18th, and I can't wait!!! Eugene and I are going with three of our closest couple friends! I can't wait... oh yeah I already said that.

We are staying at a BEAUTIFUL resort called Water's Edge. Mark's dad owns the condo we are staying in and has very graciously offered us a place to stay for the week. WOO HOO!!!!!!!! Grand Caymans here we come... in three weeks.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

love the new posts!!!!!!!!! missin you!
have so much fun on your trip!!!!!! im jealous =)

Crystal and Billy said...

JEALOUS...I know ya'll will have so much fun, looking forward to the pictures once ya'll get back from your lovely vacation!!

Allison said...

Wow, I am jealous! have fun!

mary straton said...

so glad you are back!