Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

34 weeks 4 days

No real “new” news to report from my doctor’s visit today. I was there for a painful 6 hours! Why you ask… I’m not really sure. Everything just took a REALLY long time. I had an ultrasound first thing and they are guessing that Worth weighs 5lbs 11oz and Caroline is an even 5lbs. So… good weights! They were both practicing breathing as well which was a great sight to see. They also performed for the ultrasound. In fact… I think they got in a bit of a tiff. The ultra sound tech pointed out to me, “Do you see her foot right there?” I said Yes. She said and then do you see his “boy parts” right there. I replied yes again. Before we knew it she kicked him straight where the sun don’t shine. He paid her back with a swift kick to the ribs. It was pretty funny to watch. My daughter is a ball buster even before birth!

Here is what the tummy looks like these days with over 10 lbs of baby inside. (Sorry my head is cut off and I am really off center. I had to set my camera up and set the timer. It wouldn't work this time, and I was too tired to fool with it.) I go back to the Dr. again on Thursday. Also, hopefully by Thursday I will have completed nursery pics to post. I can’t wait for my curtains to be hung this week. It will be the icing on the cake.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

whatley said...

Katie, You look amazing! Glad to hear both babies are doing great! Can't wait to see the finished nursery! Missed you at the Gin Show this year too by the way...next year we can party it up like rock stars since we won't be pregnant!!!! YAY!

The Segrest Family said...

yay for those great weights! hope you continue to feel well and so do they!
you look awesome!

mary straton said...

can we please talk about how much i want to be as cute as you when I'm pregnant?

Jessica said...

You are ABSOLUTELY freakin BEAUTIFUL pregnant!!! You look GREAT! Super GREAT!!!! Wonderful news on the weights of the babies! Now they can come home with Mommy after delivery!!! Fantastic news!