Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ava Withdrawals!

I am having Ava withdrawals!! It has been since April 14th that I have seen her!! Infact... I haven't even since an updated picture of her in a month! My brother must do better. (Yes, Adam, that comment was directed to you.) I leave tomorrow night to go visit though! I can't wait. I am staying in Jackson on Thursday night with Adam and Katie and then going on to Natchez for the weekend. Adam, Katie, and Ava will be coming as well. My cousin Jacob is graduating from high school Friday night. Go Greenwaves!

I promise to have new pictures to post of my beautiful niece when I get back. In the meantime, here are some older pictures that I never posted. This is of her baptism back in February. She was baptized at St. Mary's in Natchez. This is the church that Adam and I (as well as our parents) grew up attending. We were received all of our sacraments in this beautiful church. Ava wore the same baptismal dress that my mother and all of her sisters wore as well as both Adam and myself wore. I love traditions and miss my niece!



Katie's Family and my family (Eugene was taking the picture... we didn't leave him out on purpose!)


Sweet Ava being baptized.


The newest Catholic in the family with her parents and Father O'Connor


Ava doing what she does best... being beautiful.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

she is so adorable! i think she looks a lot like adam.

p.s. i just noticed that i'm the only single person on your blog-link list...how depressing.

Jenny said...

yep, so adorable! katie told me you were coming to stay tomorrow night. have fun!!!!

The Davidsons said...

Hey Katie! This is Kellye (Rogers) Davidson. I found your blog through Laura's. What a special time. She is precious! If you don't mind, I would like to add you to my list of blogs?? Like to ask before doing it. I hope you are doing well.

The O'Donnells said...

hey! my eugene also is an attorney..having a little trouble passing the bar...he's appealing it because he failed by .03 of a point! yeah i know! he currently is doing marketing for his friend who's family owns the cat dealership that serves south mississippi...i believe your eugene could appreciate that :)