Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

NYC Here We Come!

I am so excited and I just can't hide it!!


I leave for NYC Thursday morning and will be there through the weekend. Myself as well as 10 of my sweet college friends (some of whom seen in these pics) are going. Our total group is myself, Amy, Anna, Taylor, Beth, Hollie, Jennie, Lauren, Kate, Melissa, and Sally. We are going to have a BLAST! I hope that everyone will be watching the Today show Friday morning. I plan on having my 2 seconds of fame!

Tailgaiting at MSU

We are going to see A Chorus Line one night, and I can't wait. I have never been to New York, so I am sure this will be a great experience. I feel so fortunate to share it with such great friends.

Kelli's Bachelorette Party in Orange Beach.

We are staying at the Double Tree in Time Square. Thanks Jennie for your excellent travel agent skills, yet again.


I will be sure to post lots of pictures when we get back next week!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i watch the Today show every morning when I am getting ready for work. Do your best to get on there in the beginning, because I have the be at work by 8!!

I was on the Today show...I gave Katie Curic a MSU cowbell. Looking back, that's kinda dumb.


I will look for you! Smile big!

LT (and Max) said...

sounds like fun! :)
true, my fam was on it several years ago. we were psycho about getting on tv. we got there at like 5 am ready to go! :)

have so much fun! i love NYC!

Anonymous said...

how fun! i watch today show every morning! i will definitely watch for you! i LOVE NYC...you will have the BEST time!

Crystal and Billy said...

So much fun, can't wait to see the pics from NYC!!! Ya'll will have a great time...I'll look for you on the Today show.

Unknown said...

Yall have a such a wonderful time! What a fun city with such fun friends!!

I will be watching for yall!

Ali said...

Have fun! I will tivo the today show for you.

The Segrest Family said...

ummmmm- here is my guess: party too late thursday night and will not get up to get a 'good spot' on friday morning =) - but here's hoping you do get on tv! cant wait to see the pics and some stories!