Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

My Perfect Date

You know all those silly emails that you get that ask a million questions about yourself and one is always “what is your idea of a perfect date?” Well, I have decided that mine has changed. This week was HELLACIOUS at work and I had to work late Friday night and all day Saturday on top of that. Needless to say after my weekend in NY, followed by a long week at work tired was an understatement! Eugene has been super busy planning cotton and of course worked all day Saturday. After little to no thought, we decided to just do nothing on Saturday night. It was great. We bought some steaks, enjoyed sitting out on our deck, and had great quality time with our sweet baby Sam. My favorite part… we went to sleep REALLY early!

Click on the picture to make it bigger...

4 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

That is definitely my idea of the perfect date. I love to sit at home and relax every once in awhile, especially after a long week!!

LT (and Max) said...

that's my idea of a perfect date anyday! i hope to one day have a cute boy who'll do that with me too! :)

The Segrest Family said...

so cute. farny is so hot

Katie said...

Oh yeah... that I just got out of the tractor after a 14 hour day is a good look on him! :)