Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Exciting News!

I have accepted a job with Daiichi Sankyo as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep. I am so excited! I have wanted to get into this industry now for some time, and can't wait. I know I will be sad to leave the bank, I work with such wonderful people! I really owe lots of thanks to Laura (Keigley) Boren! She recommended me for the position. Thanks Laura!

I start my home study on August 20th and will do that for 3 weeks. Then, I leave for Parsippany, NJ on Sept 10th. I will be there for 4 weeks straight. I have such mixed emotions about this part. Eugene and I haven't been apart that long in over 3 years. He will be picking cotton and doubts he can make the trip up. Sad...

Anyway, just thought I would share my career conquest with the rest of the blogging world!

17 comments:

Jenny said...

congratulations!!! those 4 weeks will fly by, and you'll be home before you know it. i'll be thinking of you!!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Congrats Katie! that is so awesome! I am so excited for you and like Jenny said the time away will fly by!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!that is so awesome.

The Manning Family said...

Congrats on your new job!

The O'Donnells said...

congrats! i would love to do sales as well! hope it goes well can't wait to see future posts about it

Crystal and Billy said...

Congrats on the new job! I know you are soo excited!

Harper said...

Congrats! Any good samples? Send them my way! Anything that will make me tingle is always a plus! Maizy can always watch Causey for me!

Anonymous said...

YAY Katie! you are going to be SO great at that! i know what it's like to be apart from the hubby. it's tough, but you will find the strength. hopefully you will be so busy you won't have much time to think about it.

The Benjamins said...

Congrats! You'll be great at that!

LT (and Max) said...

wow! that's awesome! congrats!

you'll be great.

jgaskin said...

Congrats!!

mary straton said...

congratulations - you'll be great!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Jenny Ruth said...

Congrats, Katie!! You will be great at that job! So glad to find your blog!

The Segrest Family said...

WHOOP WHOOP! so excited! i just read this today!
you are going to be AWESOME! guess working at cintas paid off some =)

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Congrats!!! I've always though that career would be lots of fun!!!! Good luck!

JWhite said...

Congrats to you. You will be great at this job - Remember that class at MSU where we had to make the big presentation? You looked so cute in your jcrew suit! I know the docs will think so and buy whatever meds you put in front of them :)