Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My growing brain

I feel like I have gone back to college. My days are consumed with study time, but unfortunately my nights do not consist of fake ID'ing my way into Flo and Eddies. What a shame!

This is the view of my world this week and well, the next 6 more. I have begun my "home study" phase for my new job. It is quite interesting. Today I will be consumed with Anatomy and Physiology of the Cardiovascular System. Sounds like fun!


Before the great study session got started, Eugene and I had a great weekend. We made a stupendous purchase, a new TV that is. The one in our den was on its way out. It had gotten so dark and blurry that (according to my sweet husband) you couldn't see the score of the football game. GASP! Whatever shall we do? Thanks Best Buy for having a good deal for us Saturday and then the next day putting the TV on sale! Don't worry... I took the receipt back over and we got a whopping $80 back!

Here is our newest purchase showing me The Hills in all of it's flat panel HD glory.


In other news, I have also nabbed a rather sweet new ride. I will eventually get an Impala for my company car. In the meantime, Daiichi Sankyo had provided me with a rental. I love my new cherry red Chrysler 300. Me and all the Me Maw's in town are cruising in style. I can't complain though... I not have thought they would have given me a car so quickly. Way to go new job!


How bad does my Pilot need washing? Wow... I had no idea. I guess I know what I will be doing later when it cools off!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the hills!!! i cannot get enough of it...i record all the episodes and rewatch them. am i nerd or what?

The Segrest Family said...

what fun! you are so dang smart, you are going to be great at that job!

The Lively's said...

you are so funny!! Of course I remember you! Looks like we are both farmer's wives!! isn't it fun??!! So good to hear from you and be able to keep up.

Ginger

mary straton said...

sweet ride. Kell is dying for a new TV. I think it's so he can play Xbox in style.

Unknown said...

what a pimp ride! I love it! Eugene would NOT like the Skaggs' TV...it is so old and curved that you can't see the whole picture. AND if you push the channel up button it turns off!!! We need to go to best buy!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! The picture makes my brain hurt thinking about it. The TV is soooo great and the car is hilarious. The red makes it even better. Lots of fun changes it looks like!

Anonymous said...

are you still alive? how is the new job working out? i hope it's going great! i can't wait to hear about it!