Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Truly, Wonderful, Amazing

...FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a new home. That's right. I was moved out of labor and delivery this morning to a new HUGE room at the hospital. I actually have a window and can see sunlight. Praise God! My labor continued to hold off during the night and we have made no new progress in that department. Everyday that we get past the steroid shots gives the twins an even better prognosis at birth for breathing on their own. According to the bump.com the suck, swallow, breathe reflex shouldn't be too far behind. Thank you God for getting us here!!

I failed to mention yesterday that we did have an ultrasound to get a quick view of the babes. They both remain head down which is great. Then, Worth weighs in at 5 lbs 2 oz and Caroline is around 4 lbs 7 oz. Weight wise, they both seem great. It's hard to imagine that I have almost 10 lbs of kiddo inside of me. The sonogram tech said that Caroline has a head full of hair and Worth has "peach fuzz." TOO CUTE! I can't wait to kiss those little heads!

In other news, I have the MOST amazing friends in my life. Last night 4 of our dear friends went to the house and cleaned from top to bottom, finished everything that could be done in the nursery, etc. They sent us these pics of the beds with the names hanging above them. They are cell phone pictures, so quality isn't the best. But, you get the idea. My curtains should be done soon. I have my fingers crossed tight that my changing table will still be ready Monday and my chair will be here Monday.



I will keep you all posted on any new developmnts. Thanks again to everyone for everything!

6 comments:

The Quinns said...

Awesome!! Wish I could be there to help too! Hang in there and tell those kiddos to stay put! Glad you can see daylight again and they are letting you eat :) a hungry mama is nobody's friend...

derek and brittney said...

Glad you got a new room! We are praying for y'all:)

Margaret said...

WOOHOO!! That's great news Katie! I'm eo happy for all of you! Thanks for the update.

Marge

The Segrest Family said...

so wonderful!!! the room is precious! so glad you are doing better in a big new room!!! still praying for y'all and for HEALTHY BABIES AND MAMA!!!!

Kevin Pugh said...

Hi,My name is Kevin Pugh,I have cousins from New Mexico,Any relations? Martin Pugh is his name,I am from Crawfordsville In. God richly bless!!!

Kevin Pugh said...

I am a Pugh looking for lost cousins! We have 33 sets of twins in my and my wife's family. I am from Crawfordsville In.,Thanks and may God richley bless you this Christmas!! Kevin and Donna Pugh in Naples Fl