Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Smiles and Snuggles

We are still alive over here in "twinville." Worth and Caroline have been doing well and have actually started sleeping a LITTLE bit more at night. I have been following Baby Wise (a book that helps me develop a schedule for both day and night). So, that and a lot of great advice from friends have helped the babies stretch their night time feedings out! Instead of feeding them at 12am, 3am, and 6am we are feeding at 2am and 6am! Woo Hoo!!!

Eugene and I have a system that helps us each get some sleep. I have been taking the 2am feeding and he takes the 6am feeding. It's amazing what 4 hours of straight sleep can do for your mental state.

I love this picture. They were both napping on a pillow in my lap. I looked down to see them holding hands... too sweet! And... please look at Worth's smile. I could eat him up!

Daddy and Worth snugglin'


Daddy's girl already


All smiles


Look at my big ol' boy! I could kiss those chubby cheeks all day!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so impressed that the twins are only eating twice a night! Jones still wants to eat about every two hours. But last night he did sleep from 9:15 until almost midnight! that was the longest stretch yet. I felt like I had slept for days!!

whatley said...

Katie, I absolutely LOVE that picture of the two of them sleeping in your lap and "holding hands"! What a wonderful memory for them both when they are grown!