Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Fun

I went to Natchez for the weekend to visit my family. I had a WONDERFUL time and got to spend lots of great time with everyone. I had two very special treats this weekend. I was able to pick Ava up Friday and bring her with me to visit everyone in Natchez, and I got to see my Aunt Kathy. I had not seen her in months... so the visit was long overdue! Why is that after a visit with family you feel so recharged? It just feels so fantastic to sit around and spend time together.


I have to admit that we didn't do much sitting around this weekend. Ava kept us all busy! Katie (my sis in law) stayed in Jackson to catch up on school work and well, sleep. Adam went to the hunting camp. So, it was just us and Ava. I think the child would live outside if she could. She is SO darn cute these days. She says the funniest things. I think my favorite thing she says is "oh gosh." It is too cute.








On Sunday, I went to Gracie Menetre's baby shoower in Jackson. It was great to see everyone. There seemed to be A LOT of pregnant people running around. :) Gracie, Haaga, and Elizabeth are all due within days of each other. How cute are they!?


Haaga with baby Mac Michaelson, Gracie with George Menetre, and Liz with surprise Quinn

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: