Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Look out Lake Tahoe!

HERE WE COME!
I am so excited. We are taking a trip to Lake Tahoe in February. It will be so fun and well... interesting. I wouldn't consider myself to be the most athletic person in the world. I lean more towards spastic (i.e. I once scored a basket for the opposing team in YBA basketball & in a different game and a decade later felt out and faked a knee injury because I was tired). Hopefully I will be better at this skiing thing. My other hope is the my EXTREME fear of heights will kick in. Oh well... you only live once.


Posted by Picasa
This is the beautiful house that we are staying in. Natalie did such a great job and worked so hard to find this jewel for us. Now we just have to get all the couples going and flights set in stone! WOO HOO!

3 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

So jealous...ya'll will have a blast!!

Ashley said...

Hey Katie! Glad to know someone else blogs about their dog too =0) He is so spoiled and we treat him just like a child. Glad to hear from you and good to know you have a blog too! Looks like a fun trip you have planned!

Amanda Shea said...

Hey, Katie! That's so exciting about your Feb. trip! I have to comment on the YBA scoring-for-the-other-team story, though, because I did the SAME thing! I'm so glad I'm not alone. : )

~Amanda T. Shea