Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day was great! Santa of course had to make a visit to Halls for Sam. He got some toys and treats. Much to my chagrin, Sam found his some of his hidden toys before Christmas. I came home one day and he had busted into the pantry and dug out his Tough Plush Moo Cow. He was going to town with that thing! So... he only had a couple of presents to open. It was fun. He ripped into those bags.




Don't judge me... I know I look bad. It was Christmas morning for goodness sakes! :)







Eugene and I gave our precious niece Maddie the cutest shirt. She calls Eugene's mother Mimi, and I thought this was so fitting!





This picture is priceless. Here is my mother (happy after a cocktail) modeling my Christmas gift from Eugene. Note: These cowboy boots are for fashion. I have NO intention of stomping through manure anytime soon.





Posted by PicasaNot sure what we are doing here, but somehow this was the only family photo taken during all of Christmas at our house. Shame on us!

0 comments: