Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Tacky is so in right now!! Well... tacky Christmas parties that is. We had such a fun time hosting ours. I am wearing one of my sister in laws' dress and Eugene is sporting his trusty tacky outfits. Please notice his terrible braided belt and that awesome swoop job he did to it!




The girls... not everyone dressed up.



Brad, trust me this photo does not do him justice. He looked like a Christmas Leprechaun. The, we have Nikki. He dressed like Cousin Eddie from Christmas vacation. HILARIOUS!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Quinns said...

Ok so I see the belt and the swoop but Katie-- his shoes!! Tell me they are patent leather and it will make my day!! Looks like the party was a blast!

The Segrest Family said...

i love all of the new pictures! i especially love your outfit at the tacky party... the blue tights really pull it together...

looks like y'all had a merry Christmas!!!