Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

She's on the move...

Whew... is it really on Tuesday. I am so ready for this week to be over. It has been a killer. Anyway, we had a WONDERFUL thanksgiving. Eugene and I went to Natchez to be with my family. He was feeling quite under the weather and was able to sleep, A LOT! We had sensational food and got lots of great visiting time in.
Ava was surely the highlight of the week. She has just become such a little person. She is the happiest child and talks up a storm. She sings songs, says her ABC's, and can bark out an order like "Unc Gene come here and sit down" better than most. I tried really hard to get cute pictures of her on Thursday, but I tell you... that girl moves! If she wasn't swinging then she was running. If she wasn't running she was dressing and undressing Barbie and Ken. I miss her already. I can't believe she will be two in just a couple of weeks. Time flies!

Eugene and I came home on Saturday. I had a big work project to finish up and we wanted to decorate for Christmas. I made these precious topiaries out of ornaments to put on my mantle. They turned out really cute! I saw some last year a store in Dyersburg, and they were really expensive. I decided to harbor my inner creativity and make some myself. I was pretty pleased!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So jealous of the Lake Tahoe trip and love the topiaries. I looked EVERYWHERE for some I liked and might steal your idea for next year. You're so creative! Your niece is the cutest thing ever.