Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Welcome to our world...

Well I have decided to become a blogger. I love to check everyone else's blogs so much that I decided, why not start one of my own? So, here we are. Welcome to our world!

A recap on our little life to date, for those of you that care: We have been married for 2 years and live in Halls, TN, population 2,113. (It is about an hour north of Memphis). We have one grocery store, one stop light, and ZERO fast food restaurants in our town! Needless to say, I have learned how to cook.

Eugene farms and I am the marketing director for Security Bank in Dyersburg. We just added a wonderful addition to our family. His name is Sam and he is a golden retriever and is 2 1/2 months old. He will probably be featured often on this blog as I can only imagine Eugene and I aren't very interesting!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

contrary to what you think....you and eugene are very interesting (just maybe not halls, tn:) i'm so glad you're a blogger now!!!! hope y'all are well.

love,
jenny

Jenny said...

oh, and sam is the cutest!!!

The Segrest Family said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!