Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

What a cute kid...

So, other than my dog I have to admit I have another obsession. It is my very beautiful niece Ava. She was born on Dec. 18th, and I just can't get enough of that kid. She amazes me everytime I see her. I am sure that many of you have seen pictures of her through my emails or facebook page, and some may even know my sister in law Katie, but here are just a few wonderul pictures that make me smile.


















I was a beaming aunt for sure on this day!
























She looks so much like my brother, Adam. She has these cheeks that are beyond description they are so cute!


















Don't you just want to pick her up and squeeze her!?!?















Baby ZZZ's!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily Fowler said...

She is so cute Katie, glad to know you have a blog now.

LT (and Max) said...

ohhhhh...
adorable!!!
don't you love being an aunt???

she's beautiful katie!