Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter... better late than never

After a brief hiatus from blogging, I'm back.

I figured I would post some of pictures I had from Easter. I know I am a little bit late, but oh well. They are still great pictures.


Sam had a wonderful time on the ride down to Natchez. He hung his head out the window and snoozed a good bit. Oh to be a dog....


Sam LOVED Aunt Kathy. She spent lots of special time snuggling with him all weekend. Look how big he looks!


"I've got this knuckle sandwich waitin' right here for you..."


Here is Ava with my Aunt JoAnne. (Some of you bloggers out there may remember her as Mrs. Cunningham the Speech and English teacher from JA.)


Ava seemed to be more interested in watching tv than having her picture made with Aunt Kathy! Focus Ava... focus.


Adam, Katie, and Ava on Easter morning...


"It's not easy being this cute..."


Smilin' and Swingin'

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

could she be ANY CUTER???!?!?! i love the easter pictures! and i have to say that Ms. Cunningham was one of my all time favorite teachers! she was very hard in honors english, but i learned ALOT from her. i have my love of romeo and juliet in 9th grade because of her!

Jenny said...

she's dang cute!! i've told katie all along that she looked just like adam, but i see a little bit of katie in her in these pictures.

LT (and Max) said...

so cute! :)

The Benjamins said...

She is so cute! Looks like you had a great Easter!