Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Apologies

To all avid blog checkers, I apologize for not posting anything this week. It has been a rather sad week, to say the least, for my family. We found out Tuesday that my dad’s brother, Jim, passed away. We will be going to Gulfport this weekend for funeral, which is Monday. Please keep him, my cousins, and my dad’s entire family in your prayers as they journey through this valley of grief.

I do have wonderful pictures from our Easter weekend in Natchez that I will try to get up tonight when I get home from work today.

6 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i AM on of your regular blog checkers! :)
and i'm so sorry about your uncle. please know that you and your family are in my prayers!

Unknown said...

praying for you and your family.

Unknown said...

praying for you and your family.

Jenny said...

so sorry about your uncle..y'all are in our prayers

The Segrest Family said...

so sorry..... love

Crystal and Billy said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle. You and your family are in my prayers!!