Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sick Baby


My sweet little Sam is sick yet again. Last week we battled two eye infections, vomiting, and non expelling anal glands (trust me, you don't want to know). Tonight the little man has what I can only refer to as a "a double ended problem!" He just threw up on our jute rug and I am not really sure I am going to get it all up. I think we will may just have to get a new one. Don't say I didn't warn you Eugene.

We are going to take him into the vet tomorrow to see what is up. He is just pitiful though. He is literally lying on the floor moaning and whimpering. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

that makes me want to cry! GET WELL SAM!!

The Benjamins said...

Wilson hopes that Sam gets better soon! That is the saddest picture of him.

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

AWW! how sad! i am thinking about you! hope Sam gets better soon!

The Segrest Family said...

awwww poor boo boo!

LWolfe said...

i know all to well about the gland thing!! Maggie, our springer spaniel educated me in this area. it is really one of the most disgusting things i've ever encountered. I hope sam is feeling better!