Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

In the words of Whitney Houston...

Aww Heyl No!




I am very upset and must vent. Last night I was thoroughly enjoying my Sunday night routine of watching Desperate Housewives. As the show came to an end, Eugene and I were discuss what we have seen and anxiously awaiting the previews for next week… when, bam. Tarantula. Apparently there is going to be a tarantula featured in next week’s episode. Thanks, but I will NOT be tuning in. I will have you know that I had nightmares about tarantula spiders all night long. It was awful. Don’t the creators of this show know that spiders are the most horrible and scary thing IN THE WORLD! Especially ones that are hairy and poisonous! I have chills just writing this. Someone will have to fill me in on what happens.

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i'm a dedicated DH watcher...glad to know you are too...we can discuss it sometimes.

i understand your pain. i'll be happy to fill you in :)

The Benjamins said...

I agree with you. Eugene should let Sam wear the collar. He would probably die at the stuff I do to Wilson. Sometimes the groomer puts bows in his hair! Agh!