Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Obsession

So I have a new obsession with this website that I saw on the Today show last week. It is called cutethingsfallingasleep.org. I could sit and watch it forever! Then... then... another cute one that I laugh out loud at is cutethingslaughing.com. You can't help but laugh at these babies. Go check out these sites if you need a laugh.

Here are a couple of my favorites.



These two are from cutethingslaughing.com. I could decide which I liked better... so I chose them both as favorites!



4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

those are precious!!!! i love all of them... funny how the mom in the third one is CRACKING up and trying to hold it in!

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

love it! I already added the site to my blog roll.

Larua

LT (and Max) said...

OH MY GOSH. hilarious. i was totally laughing out loud. i can't pic a favorite either!

JWhite said...

Katie,

So glad you are feeling better and surgery went well. I am a little behind on blogging and did not about all this. I have been learning a lot about how God blesses us even in the hard times... looks like he blessed you and baffled your surgeons a bit :) God is good!