Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's a tough life...

But someone has to do it!


Here I am looking adorable while waiting for a treat. Sometimes my mom forgets to give me one in ther afternoon so I have to sit here and wait until she remembers!


Now, I am napping with my blankie. Mom is cooking supper and I like to just sit and watch. I love my blankie... I really like to hold it in my mouth and walk around with it when I am sleepy.


Jackpot... she left the lid off again! I love to stick my head in the food container when Mom's not looking.


Whew... all that eating wore me out. I think I will nap some more.


This is my favorite part. I like to wait for any crumb of food to hit the floor while Dad washes dishes.

5 comments:

mary straton said...

Sam's got it pretty good. He's also a very good typist. ;)

Crystal and Billy said...

The day in the life of a dog, they sure do have it made. Maddie is the same as Sam...she does nothing all day but sleep, eat, and sleep more.

Unknown said...

bless that little doggie. Do you think that Sam and Sophie could be BFF?

The Benjamins said...

Cute pics! I always wish that Wilson could talk. Just wonder what is going on in their little heads!

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a great birthday! sam is getting so big...he is such a pretty dog though. i love your house too. the kitchen looks great :) it seems as though sam lives a similar life as my dogs. milo enjoys drinking from the potty too. SO GROSS!