Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Poodle in the Pink Dress Pooped

Ok, so it’s official… I have the bad kid in town.



I am not sure but somehow this sweet innocent beautiful puppy turned really defiant today! I have read where many of you mom’s out there have discussed “strong willed moments.” Well, Sam had one today.

He had his usual visit to the vet’s office this morning to get a bath and have his nails clipped. (I am not brave enough to do this chore at home since Elizabeth {Calhoon} Quinn told me that I needed to purchase coagulate because Sam could bleed to death if I cut his nail too short). Anyway, so I take Sam in and he was most feisty this morning. He was literally dragging me with the leash. When I got him inside he spies a dog that he really needs to sniff and lurched across toward him, when all of the sudden the poodle appeared. In trotted a mild mannered 3 lb toy poodle wearing a pink dress nonetheless. Sam must have thought she was breakfast. He lunged at her and pulled me over almost. The poodle was so scared she pooped on the floor! OH MY GOD MY DOG SCARED THE SH** OUT OF SOMEONE…literally! I grabbed him by the collar and was pulling him back while the vet techs were running around the counter to help me. In the meantime Sam’s eagle talon toe nails were piercing my feet to death! I just kept saying stop Sam, sit, Sit… SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had his collar so tight that he was gasping for air, but he still wanted that poodle! A vet tech finally picked up the poodle and another grabbed Sam. Wow… after it was all said and done 3 of my toes were bleeding from Sam's talons, a poodle had pooped, and the entire staff of the vet’s office had to help me contain my dog. I was very embarrassed.

Sam, I will gladly chase you down the road in my robe and rollers into graduation if you will not draw blood and try to eat small dogs anymore!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

LOL you have the best stories as always!

Crystal and Billy said...

Oh my goodness...that is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

that is hilarious!!

The Benjamins said...

That is so funny!

LT (and Max) said...

shutup! i love sam.

The Segrest Family said...

i saw your sweet ava this morning! she is so beautiful!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

he may be a little bad but he is so cute!!!!

helen said...

WHO can beat that!!! I love your eventful stories!!! Ava is a doll..just looked at the new pictures you posted!!

Unknown said...

Haha! Anytime we leave anywhere with Bandit, Luke sighs and says, "At least I know what it feels like to have the bad kid." The last incident involved dropping him off at the kennel, and him peeing on the bags of food for sale in the lobby. At least he's a cutie!