Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Queen of the Carney

Well, my brother is doing better sending me pictures of Ava. I guess my fussing on the blog worked. :) He sent me these pictures last night. He agrees that she may have a calling from the circus soon...


I know I shouldn't... It will just go straight to my thighs.


What the heck... I'm supposed to have rolls!


Guess what... I want to be just like Lindsey Lohan.


Ha, ha, ha... just kidding. Man you guys are gullible.


It has been an eventful night... can't a girl just take a nap?

5 comments:

The Cross Family said...

I got to see your cute niece today and I kept thinking to myself...that baby looks really familiar..then jenny said this is ava..you know katies' neice..very cute!

The Segrest Family said...

that is where i saw her... we were at the park for a 'play group' - i think that is what you call it...
anyways- she is adorable!
mk

Unknown said...

your captions are hilarious! So cute.

mary straton said...

ava is quite the ham. I like the one of her eating her foot.

ps - that picture makes me feel sorry for sam. :(

woof.

LWolfe said...

thanks for the sweet post on my blog! I hope you have a wonderful b-day tomorrow! my dad's b-day is tomorrow too. he will be 67 and he just started a blog! i'm still coming to grips with it.