Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Who knew this really happened??

One of the ladies I work with at the bank, Cindy, had her first grandchild yesterday. Her daughter and son in law found out that it was a girl and planned to name her Natalee. Last night I got a call saying that baby was here, healthy, and that mom and baby were doing great... just one thing. It was a BOY!


Custom made PINK bedding, $300


Letters spelling her name, $ 100



Armoire full of PINK clothes , $ 200


Finding out SHE is a HE.... priceless!!

Wow... this is something that would happen to me! :)

9 comments:

Hillary Jordan said...

WHOA! I don't have the words to comment... I know that a healthy baby is the first, most important thing but what do you do with all of the girl stuff? Anyone pregnant with a girl? I bet you could bargain a heck of a deal with that family right now!

Crystal and Billy said...

OMG!!! That is kinda funny...but kinda sucks that they have spent so much money on girl things and now they have to go get boy things.

Anonymous said...

OH NO! that is so bad! and i'm sure something like that would happen to me as well. i have that kind of luck.

mary straton said...

yikes. I've heard that finding out your baby is a girl is not QUITE as reliable as if it were a boy (for obvious reasons).

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Jason is praying that that happens to us... it makes me so nervous!!

Unknown said...

wait...i thought that didn't happen anymore! Aren't we in some sort of technilogical age or something? My sister delivered a baby from the lady the other day and after the delivery she started having ANOTHER ONE. And this woman had pre-natal care.
Scary scary.

The Segrest Family said...

that is my nightmare. praises for a healthy baby... but really. i can't handle that =)

The Benjamins said...

I would've died! :) But I would've been just as happy...after the shock wore off!

Jenny said...

holy crap. that is really something. they'd have to sedate me.:)